- UPC # 8-12235-02583-9
- Turmeric is a flowering plant, Curcuma longa, of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae, the rhizomes of which are used in cooking.
- Shred fresh turmeric into dishes, such as salads, sauces, vinaigrettes, and baked goods,
- General public
Country of origin
- Color – Intense orange
- Cleanliness – Must be clean (no dirt, spotting, dust, or any other foreign material).
- Other – Can have no scarring, cracks, splits, or breaks, or mechanical damage.
Display and storage
- Storage- In cool dry area.
- Display- Room temperature
- Shelf life- N/A