- 30 lb Box
- 56 Pallet Count
- Bitter melon (also known as Momordica charantia or bitter gourd) is a plant that gets its name from its taste. It becomes more and more bitter as it ripens. Bitter melon contains many nutrients that can be beneficial to your health. It’s linked to lowering blood sugar, which some studies suggest means it can aid in diabetes treatment.
- Indians, Chinese
Country of origin
- Florida / Honduras
- Appearance: Firm and have a vibrant, glossy green color.
- Size and Shape: They typically range from 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in length.
Display and storage
- Storage: Refrigerated 8 to 10 degrees Celsius
- Display: Room Temperature or refrigerated
- Shelf Life: up to 3 weeks.