Guajillo, Arbol & Corn Husks
- Various UPCs
- Tamales are made of corn-based dough or grated fresh corn and can be filled with beef, chicken, pork, chilli, cheese, beans or vegetables. Tamales not to be confused with Pasteles, come wrapped in a leaf paper, green banana leaf, or corn husk, are held together by a string, and are square in shape,. To serve, just boil, add some red chili salsa made with guajillo and arbol peppers, guacamole and enjoy! Tamales have been a food staple for Mexicans for as long as history has been recorded. When the Spanish conquered Mexico, one of the foods that they relied on was tamales. Tamales have been used by Mexicans as portable food, as the wrapping keeps the tamales fresh. In Mexico, tamales are considered one of the most beloved traditional foods, eaten at both breakfast and dinner.
- In Mexico, tamales are considered one of the most beloved traditional foods, eaten at both breakfast and dinner as a side dish or simply an appetizer.
- Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadoran, Hondurans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans and other Caribbean islands
Country of origin
- Color – Comes in plastic wrap packaging and different flavors.
Display and storage
- Storage- Room temperature
- Display- Room temperature or refrigerate
- Shelf life- 2 year